Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ronaldinho: "I was lucky with the goal"

Ronaldinho, who played the full 90 minutes of the friendly match that Brazil faced with Singapore, he was satisfied with his performance, while acknowledging he had luck on goal.

"I was lucky that ball came to me. Fallen my first shot, but the defender went to the ground and I could get the second," said the Brazilian in statements to a television in his country.


Ronaldinho, who will participate for the first time in about Games in Beijing, said after the match that still must continue working to reach one hundred per cent to the Olympic event.

"I'm going to keep working to get the best possible Olympic Games. It's hard to know what percentage I'm playing now. I'm working well and the trend is improving," said the Brazilian.

No comments: