Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pato tuned understanding with Ronaldinho

Alexandre Pato has seized the juncture of the Beijing Olympic Games to match with Ronaldinho facing the Italian championship with AC Milan.

"This Olympic experience with Ronaldinho has served me so many, also according to the Italian championship," said the Brazilian striker in an interview published on Sunday, the Gazzetta dello Sport that he made in Singapore, where he is with his selection.


He noted that training is to refine the understanding with Ronaldinho, who this month he split from Barcelona in Spain to play with AC Milan.

"We managed to understand what are the best moves that we make and also to play with a champion, you do everything easier," he said.

After his first season with Milan, the player barely 18 years stated that "the experience helped me a lot, helped me to mature more quickly because they will face very strong defenders."

"Now I understand much better the characteristic of the defenses, as was overcome and I realize that I can score many goals," he said.

He also said that Milan will fight for three trophies at stake: scudetto, Italy Cup and Uefa Cup.

No comments: